- On-site Venue Host
- Expansive Lawn and Property access that accommodates up to 80 people
- 10-hour open access of property (until 10 pm. 12 hours including vendor access)
- 1.5 hours of Rehearsal Access 1-2 days in advanced
- Ceremony Space
- Reception Space
- Cocktail Hour Space
- Dance Space
- Two Gazebos
- 8-12 on-site parking spaces and shuttle service available for parties over 30
- Three Bathrooms (with handicap access)
- Getting-ready Room for Bride for six (includes hang rack, mirrors, mini-fridge, champagne flutes)
- 30+ Wine Barrels
- Market Lighting
- Bocce Ball Court (includes standard bocce set)
- Lawn games (Cornhole, Ladderball, giant Connect 4, giant Jenga)
- Round tables (for up to fifty people)
- Firepit (seasonal availability)
- One heater
- Deck with ocean and oak grove views
- Handmade macrame swings
- View of Santa Lucia mountains, fields
- Family Gathering Space for up to 10 (private porch with expansive views)
- Preferred listing of vendors
- Bar service available from an approved list of caterers/vendors
- Gator available for transporting vendor goods
- Guidebook of wineries, activities, dining, lodging in the area
- Venue Host: provide coordination of vendors
How many weddings do you have per weekend?
Just Yours. We want to focus on you and your special day!
What size weddings do you accommodate?
Up to 80
How many hours are included in the rental space?
10 hours + 2 hours of vendor set-up/breakdown
Do you offer seasonal rates?
Yes, pricing based on time of the year and day of the week *inquire here*
Do you have on-site lodging?
Yes, we have two units based on availability. Check out *link to airbnb*
Do you have an on-site wedding coordinator?
No, but we have an on-site venue host
Can we bring our own food?
You can bring your own dessert and cake, but you must use an insured caterer
Can I bring my own alcohol?
Yes, but alcohol must be served by a licensed and insured bartender. You can refer to our list of preferred caterers
Can I bring my dog?
Yes, we always welcome the Bride and Groom’s well-behaved dog!
Do you allow drones?
Can we bring sparklers?
Yes, in approved areas
Can we bring candles?
Yes, but no open flames, please
Is there a cleaning fee?
We collect a refundable cleaning deposit based on the number of guests and type of event
Can we go in the day before the wedding and drop-off or set-up?
Yes, call to organize
Are there any restrictions on decorations?
Not usually. Call to discuss
Can we throw confetti/rice/Flower petals?
No confetti or rice please. Rose petals are fine
Do you have decorations for rent?
Yes, we have a chandelier we can hang in the center of the gazebo
Is the venue handicap accessible?
We have ADA parking and an ADA restroom
Do you have a special space for the bride to change?
Yes, we have a room that is available to accommodate the bride, and 4-5 of her wedding party. This includes a private bathroom, floor-length mirror, shower, and mini-fridge
Are ride-shares easy to access?
What is your cancellation policy?
We require a 20% non-refundable deposit upon contract signing unless we are able to rebook that date
Is there a smoking area?
We are a smoke-free facility